Saturday, November 10, 2007

My 9% life . . . .

I have gone on about music a bit in this blog, so now i guess its time i filled in for the 9% life bit. so this post is dedicatid to the people at my school, with no mention to music.

At my school, evreyone has there place.
The Sporty kids all hang out together, playing football - of course
The popular girls, who are fit, but dont they know it. all hang out together
The popular boys, who arn't bothered by detentions and make the lives of us kids who actually go to school to learn somthing once in a while, a living hell.

Then there's the rest of us, the minority. Seriously, when you take away the kids that spend all there time inside, theres not many of us left. under 30 anyway. 30 out of 150 or so kids in my year. These are the people i hang out with.

My best mate is a girl called Smudger, (nickname)
We met in year 7 and have been good mates ever since. she hase the same taste in books as me and is proberly the cleverest girl in my year!

my second best friends, are Claire and katie.
I have known claire since i was a baby, and we are really close, and i have known katie since year 7. Katie is claires bets friend. they are good to have a laugh with.

Then there is the two gangs i hang out with. One full of boys and one full of girls. i wont go into too much detail about the people in these gangs, because they make up most of the 30. and it would take too long. in these gang i have mates that i have known since primary school, feriends from year 7 and even some new friends from year 8.

We have a good time and although im not sporty, or populer, i'm glad i fit in somewhere.

wOlF

P.S i love greenday

p.p.s couldnt resist!

No comments: