Sunday, January 27, 2008

Black eye - great

i gave myself a black eye. i was bouldering, and i was doing this overhang but i slipped and as i fell kneed myself in the eye ~ i know, im a genious.

anyhoo here are some pics of places i go climbing . . .

this isnt where i fell, becaue if i fell form here without a toprope i would be, umm dead.

this isnt a good pic but you can see both the towers and blackpool tower too!!

i couldnt find any pics of the walls or bouldering room at stanly park, but oh well!!

4 comments:

Undyings said...

hmm....that's pretty cool..I use to rock climb..but then I found skateboarding and dirtbiking as my new sports passion..well..you have a very interesting bloog might I add.

Anonymous said...

one word- ouch!
hope you get better soon =3

wOlF said...

thnks!! for wishing me better and saying i have an interesting blog!!
=)

Undyings said...

Don't mention it..but yah..Noel's like Edward..but also like Jake..He's taller then me like Edward and Jake..but he's Jakes height.I'm Bellas height.5'4 lol..He has the build of Jacob and the brains of Edward...its so weird..lol..it's like my living version of Twilight..haha..