Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Feelin French

I met my great uncle in law the other day. i dont like him that much as he is a snob and looks down on children. he is caled bill but evryone calles him 'wiggy' due to the fact he is about seventy sweres on his life he sdosnt die his hair and yet still has a head so covered in hair i think i saw a hedgehog living in it.

Anyhoo, (i love saying that) he lives in france so before i asw him i brushed up on some of my french, here are the top 5 things to say . . . .

mon petit soeur est un grande escargo - my little sister is a big snail

vous est un merde - you are a s*** (my grandad taught me that)

je mappel singe et don labre - i am a monkey in a tree (roughly)

jai adore banane - i love bananas (see above)

mon unkle est un grunwie - my uncle is a frog

some of the spelling is a bit ifffy and the grammar is terrible but hey!

wOlF

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol my favorite is the first one XD i think french is a beautiful language, but i cant speak it worth crap =p like, i'll look at spanish and be able to read it, but when i look at french its like- what the freak? like c'est i would say sest you know? rambleramblerambleBYE!

Alannah said...

In school I'm taking my second year of French so I actually understand a lot of it. :D

Here's some more phrases:

Comment allez-vous? How are you? (formal version)

Ou est les W.C.? I think this is: Where is the toliet?

Ma souer est aussi bete. My sister is also annoying.

J'adore les livres et la musique. I love books and music.

I left out a bunch of accents though.

Alannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wOlF said...

I love french i have a terrible accent when i say it though - i sound kinda welsh!!
the french phrases are awesome!!
merci!!

LoUp

(i hope thats right!!)