Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Twilight is such a awesome book, i read it in a day because i couldn't put it down!! thankyou soooooo much for recomending it to me. i thought it was really well written, and i could visualise all the characters perfectly in my mind.

theres one thing i dont get though because at the end of the 1st book it seems like edward was going to bite her neck, but in the book i had it had the opening chapter of the second book and that talks about her birthday and she is human, did i just read it wrong?

i cant wait to read the second one and i am going to see if i can get it from the school libary tomorrow!!

wOlF

9 comments:

Alannah said...

:D I'm so happy you like it!

When I first read Twilight I did the same thing. I basically stayed in my room for 24 hours until i finished it.

Who is your favorite character?
I'm basically in love with Edward

At the end of Twilight Bella wants Edward to bite her, but Edward doesn't do it. He wants her to stay human, since he believes that turning someone into a vampire gets rid of thier soul.


Are you going to read New Moon and Eclipse too?

wOlF said...

Definatley!!!

i looked in my school libary yesterday but they didnt have any of the books, we were going to be going shopping this weekend bu t i dont think we will as i am ill =(.

its a really stupid illness because i feel fine, i just look bad, and it may be contagious so they wont let me go to school, (in other words i am dieing of boredom)

I am totaly inh love with edward too! he is so awesome!

wOlF

Anonymous said...

im glad you read it =3 its wonderful! alannah already answered, but no, ed didnt bite =3

ah edward is the perfect man =3 ... i hate jacob!!!

Alannah said...

I actually like Jacob. OK, sometimes he can be a little annoying, but I still love him. Plus werewolves are cool.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying Happy New Year.

I hope you had a good one too.

Tim

wOlF said...

does jacob hav a bigger part to play in the other books??

werewolves are cool, hav any of u seen the 10th kingdom or read the book, cuz wolf from that is the greatest (more in the book that in the tv show)

wOlF

Alannah said...

Jacob has a MAJOR part in the other two books. thats all I'm going to say.

Anonymous said...

seriously, dont ever forget about jacob! or his tales >=3

jacob is sweet- well sweeter before IT happened. after that he is just waaaay too pushy!!! rawr!!!

wOlF said...

Ok, now im worried about 'it'.
eek!! i cant wait to get book 2!!

wOlF