Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Book Thief

I bought this book because it was recomended by waterstones, and oh my god, it was sooooo awesome. i thought it was really interesting to hear about the war from the Germans point of view, and how most of them were not hearing the whole story about the war, and how others joined the party because it was the way to protect their families.

The ending made me cry though, and i have never cried at the end of a book before. I wont spoil the ending for people who havn't read the book though. I would recomend it to anyone and give it a 10/10

6 comments:

Mella said...

Ryan's my favourite to though most people prefer Colin.

Glad to hear that there are others and I'm not the only one who loves it

Alannah said...

I love the Book Thief! I've read it 3 times now and I still cry for Rudy. Him an Death are my favorite characters.

wOlF said...

Death is soooo awesome, i love the bit where he says ~ I dant carry a sickle or sythe and i onle wear a black hooded coat when its cold.
I think max is my favourite character though.

Ryan and colin are the best at improvisation, but ryan is definatly the best!!

Undyings said...

I should have gotten it yesterday since I was at Borders and I kept walking by it.Like I would keep glancing at it.Waaa....I want it now...

Anonymous said...

hmm never heard of it. sounds cool though =D

Undyings said...

your welcome..