Monday, March 10, 2008

Im worried

something really odd and depressing struck me today, if i died you guys wouldnt know and you would think i was being rude and not awnsering your posts, so i have decided to say if i randomly dont say anything for ages it is because i am dead, i know this is not a very cheery post but oh well . . . . . .

anyhoo, i am on the schools eco-team, i know it sounds kinda sad, but it is to make our school more eco friendly, and i miss school to go to a conference thingimabob!!

5 comments:

Alannah said...

I was on the environmental team for my school last year. We had a competition with the other schools in our area and my team got first place. Yea...I'm a geek.

Suzanne=p said...

I'm not on the "eco team" but I am in student archives. that counts as being fairly geeky, too!

wOlF said...

geeks rule!!

Mella said...

Its depressing when you put life into perspective isn't it?

AliceLostWonderland said...

Please dont die wolf!!!
yay eco people!!
i think we should all save the planet then it would not need to be saved!!