Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welsshhhh!!

I have this weird thing about welsh people. I love the accent, but most people find it annoying, (mabye its someting to do with torchwood) but now this welsh singer has come out called duffy. Grrr her song buggs me. and now evryone presumes that the best welsh female singer is Duffy!!!

Cerys matthews, (ya she was that woman in im a clebrity get me out of here) has an amazing voice, she use to be in a band called catationa but now she has done some solo cds.

She is the best welsh singer ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

AliceLostWonderland said...

torchwood is ACE!!!
i mean captin jack!!WHOOOO!!!
i know what you mean, duffy is sooooo bad!!!!!

i like cerys matthews 2, but shes gone a bit wierd ever since iacgmooh(-im a celebrity get...)
with the whole mark, marks girlfriend thingy.

my welsh couzin callls wales, the land of sheep......
shes welsh, fact.

havva nice day

Alannah said...

I haven't heard either sing, but I'll take your work for it. :)

wOlF said...

coolio!! ya torchwood is the greatest!! omg did you see last week when te evil gay guy was back!! me and my best mate were like nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Mella said...

I love scottish and Irish accents best. I never noticed the welsh have accents.

Thats just my memory for ya though.