Saturday, May 3, 2008

Been away . . . . . .again

Yep i went on my outwards boun thingimabob i DID do a goodbye post this time but my computer had a mad fit and wouldnt post it. grrrrrr technology

i had a good time, had a laugh with my friends, went rock climbing on some REAL rock!! We did some preety cool stuff, gorge walking which is basicly just walking up waterfalls is awesome.

it was really weird but i really missed my home, i dont usualy get homesick, but this time i really missed 3 main things ~~~

1.. .. .. Smudger (my bestest bud) and all my other mates

2.. .. .. Music - i didnt take my ipod and i really missed music

3.. .. .. My Family - yepaoodle i do love them deep down

ahh well im back now and listening to The smiths and im going to ashton gardens (the park) with alot of my mates on monday!

3 comments:

AliceLostWonderland said...

i want one for my tea i havent had an egg since easter and now its half past three so chick....

lol

nice to have you back with crazy town

Alannah said...

I couldn't go any where without my ipod. The other day it died while I was out and I felt lost :)

Alannah said...

In response to other comment:
I felt the same way about Robert Patterson in the beggining, but after seeing this trailer I'm feeling confident that he can pull Edward off. I adored the smoldering look he gave Kristen when he saves her from the van! *fan girl squee*

I fell that Red Jumpsuit's whole CD is excellent. Some other songs you might want to check out by them are False Pretense, Damn Regret, and Cat and Mouse. They're good live, but I feel the bands that really shone live were Ludo, Jack's Mannequin, and the Bravery.