Monday, May 19, 2008

XD <---- me

i guess its time to tell you about my boyfriend
i did mention a couple times - outwardbound thing - but ive never really posted about him, i dunno why, i was really heppy when he asked me out, he is my first serious boyfriend, but when it came to blogging about him i dunno, i just never did.

so here we go . . . . . he went to the same primary school as my bestest bud (smudgy) and i sat next to him in science last year. i fancied him like crazy last year, but we never went out untill now. we have been going out for about 4 months now.

i really like him, when we go to the square with the other guys he'll hold my hand, and put his arm round me in the cinema (and rescued me when i got stuck on the old peir - long story) he is really sweet and we texted untill about 11 last night. theres alot more i could say, but well i dont wanna bore you. sooooooo . . . . . . .tooodlepip

4 comments:

Alannah said...

awww :) He sounds nice.

AliceLostWonderland said...

awwwwwwww!!
lucky you!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wOlF said...

thankiuu guys !!