Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well . . .

i dunno what to say guys, thanks i guess, you bloggers have cheered me up and helped me along, but now im not sure if im ever gonna use this place ever again.

i guess i just dont have the time anymore, i used to spend hours just blogging, but now, it just dosnt enthral me like it used to.

i do have another blog, that im gonna keep running, if any of you ever find it, it will be cool, but i dont want to post the adress, as there are people i know who read this blog, and i guess the reason i like my new one is i can totaly be myself, not the person who im expected to be.

i might post here again but i dont know. if this is my last post, then i just want to say a thanks to evryone especialy allanah, you have been reading my blog for ages, and i always enjoyed reading yours.

sooo . . . bye

wolf

5 comments:

Fumiko Dream! said...

Oh don't leave wolf! After I even came back and was nice enough to comment to tell you I was a live. :-( Well anyway if your still going to stay I have a request. You see I'm having a contest for the name of my new horse...if you have any suggestions just read my latest post and comment with names I would appreciate it :-) Thank you very much.

Alannah said...

Awww :( I'm going to miss your posts. But if you really want to stop blogging, I guess you have the right to do so. If you want to, you could give me the link to you other blog.
And thanks. I've also enjoyed reading your blog.

Mella said...

OMGOSH. I'm so late in reading this. I haven't blogged for ages. =S

It's probably to late but...bye. :)

AliceLostWonderland said...

u know i will always love u so much, i know u love ur new blog so i am glad, i love u sis XxX

AliceLostWonderland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.