Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Reincarnation!!

I think its awesome!! Thankyou to all you people who did the poll about it!! Most of you put um . . . . yes!!! that is interesting, because most of the religions that people follow dont have reincarnation as their afterlife thingimabob, i know some do, but not all of them.

One of you guys definatly belives in it, and someone put i was off my head (which is proberly true) so thats awesome!!

If it is real (i hope i wont find out anytime soon) then i think i would like to be reincarnated as a fox as they are awesome but graceful, so what would you guys like to be??

4 comments:

Mella said...

Yeah. =D

I'm not sure I would be-able to choose what I was reincarnated as.

I would rather be judged for what I had been and...I don't know there are flaws and not flaws with reincarnation so I'm not sure.

griffinrider said...

i wouldn't want to be a roach. that's for sure.
let's see...if i had to chose, what would i want to be? hmm.
does it have to be an animal? i've heard of people being reincarnated as other people.

wOlF said...

I've heard of that too, it would be cool, mabye we all are just reincarnations but we cant remember our past lives. who knowes!!
I dont think you get to choose, someone told me that if you were good you would become and animal that was good to you, because not all people like the same things, so i would hopefuly be a fox, but i would proberly end up as a pidgeon or something!

Alannah said...

It would be so cool to be reincarted as something, but I also don't really have an idea of what I'd like to be.